Saturday, August 27, 2005

Thailand for Xmas, anyone?

I am so freakin' excited! I will be spending 11 nights in Thailand over Christmas and New Year's this year with my friend Rhonda. We just booked our tickets yesterday and we are set to fly out of Japan on December 24 and return on January 4th. We will most likely spend a few nights in Bangkok, do some sightseeing in Northern Thailand, and then head down to Phuket for a few nights and then maybe take a ferry to Koh Samui Island or Phi Phi Island. We are still working out the details, but I can already picture myself over the holidays lying on the beach with a drink in hand. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just ran across your blog- As a former Ube resident, I am curious as to your views of life as a gaijin in Japan:)
Look forward to more posts!
Former Ube Gaijin

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home