Monday, August 22, 2005

Karaoke & Volleyball

I had a pretty good weekend- it just went by so fast! I went out to Karaoke with some friends on Friday night- which was fun. I had never been to this karaoke place before- you just pay to rent the room and the karaoke equipment(which is pretty cheap) and you bring your own food and drinks. I couldn't stay out too late though 'cause I had to work the next day.

Yesterday I played volleyball for a few hours with about 25 other people. My friend, Rieko, organized it- we were supposed to play beach volleyball, but it ended up raining that day, so she found a gym that we could use for the day. We had a big tournament and ended up playing for a few hours. It was so much fun! I haven't played real volleyball like that since high school- I miss it! And the fact that I'm actually average height over here didn't hurt either!

Here are some more pics from my trip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home