Monday, July 10, 2006

My last 2 weeks in Japan

My last few weeks in Japan were freakin' crazy! I definitely made use of my time and managed to go out a lot and hangout with friends and students. Lots of drinking, karaoke, and good times. I got a ton of going away parties/presents/from students who took me out to lunch or dinner. It was amazing and definitely made me realize how lucky I was to have such wonderful students.

I made some good friends in Japan and it was hard to say goodbye to everyone. I'm so happy I got to see everyone at my going away party my last weekend. I have sooo many good memories of my last 15 months in Japan that I will remember for the rest of my life. I just want to thank Pascal, Christine, Michelle, Emma, Abby, and Atsuko for being there for me:) We had sooo many good times! You guys helped make my time in Ube fun & interesting(?!) to say the least. I'll miss you guys like crazy(I already do), but I hope to see you again in the future!

Love ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just want to say as a 6 month reader of the blog, you will be missed!

It's been great to read and see what you've been doing in Japan. I hope to be going myself next year and you've showed me a nice window into what it could be like!

Good Luck with your next step!

-james

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home