Sunday, September 25, 2005

Autumn Equinox

I had a fabulous weekend. Friday I got off work because of a national holiday here, which was cool. I still had to work on Saturday, but then I have Sundays and Mondays off normally. On Saturday night I went to an all night beach party in Tokuyama- which is about an hour and a half from where I live. There were a bunch of other foreigners there- which was cool, and a DJ. It was perfect weather- not hot and not really cold yet either. It was the closest thing to camping that I have done here so far- it was nice to spend the whole night outside.

These are some of my pics from last weekend. We to this big amusement place where they had bowling, karaoke, pool, and ping pong all in the same place. It was fun! When you go bowling here, you don't get your bowling shoes from someone behind the counter though, you pick your size on a machine and push a button and the shoes come out of the vending machine.

The next pics are from an Indian restaurant we went to- spicy Indian curry and Nan is soo good!

I still have more from sightseeing I did in Iwakuni last weekend- I will post them soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home