Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My Pimp Ride

Pretty much the sweetest car in the world. Not only does it come standard with four wheels AND four tires, but it has blinkers and windshield wipers too! And, as a bonus they threw in a windshield wiper on the back. It surprisingly has 4 seats, but if you are over 5'0", don't even think about climbing into the back seat, you will not escape. Some other "features", if I may call them that, are a cassette player, a heater that only blows hot air at your feet, dashboard lights that work about 50% of the time, and 50 horses that live under the hood. Yep, that's right, 50. You don't even want to try and race me in this car!

Oh, my favorite thing about the car? That would be the sweet beeping noise the car makes in reverse. It makes me feel like a retarded bus driver! (Does anyone know how to disable this?!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home